Democrats, Republicans, Liberals, and conservatives
Alright I have a little theory about the groups that I have named in the tile, let me give you a brief description of each of them:
Conservative: A conservative is a person who is basically a republican but he\or she won't listen to a damn word that someone else who doesn't agree with them says, make sense LOL.
Liberal: See Conservative
Republican: A republican is a person who will listen to your opinion but may or may not agree with your opinion.
Damacrat I mean democrat LOL: See Republican.
Those are the four different political parties in these here United States; the Green Party is the unofficial 5th one but the most unpopular one as well. Ralph Nader is awesome, he has stolen victory away from the Dems for 8 straight years now (that's two Presidential elections for you idiots out there LOL).
My theory for those of you who are wondering is: Everyone thinks there are only two main political parties but boy are they wrong there are four main ones as I have pointed out. Alright that's enough for now, I don't want to offend all of my democratic friends too much (LOL just playing guys or am I?)
Goodnight,
Taylor G.

1 Comments:
I don't know man. I still like my philosophy which will most definitely be controversial to whomever reads this. I'll also admit that I'm not very literate in the topic so whoever reads this... I admitted it! So my philosophy... A Democrat believes in the good of society, contrary to the Constitution of the United States of America. Republicans are those who strongly believe in upholding the Constitution. Liberal describes the views of Democrats and Conservative describes the views of Republicans. Yeah. I don't know. People are going to tear up my comment but that's okay. I get a lot of criticism anyway so I'm used to it. Politics... So controversial.
Post a Comment
<< Home